2018 Ceremony Details
June, 7 2018 • 7:00 PM • Tallahassee, Florida
Each year the Florida Civil Rights Hall of Fame inducts the state’s newest members in a formal ceremony and reception. Surrounded by family, friends, legislators, dignitaries and fellow pioneers, the ceremony honors their sacrifices through speeches and music tributes.
Thanks to the generous donations of Florida businesses, the ceremony and reception is free of charge to inductees, their family members and registered guests.
Registration for the 2018 event is now open. Please register online by May 25th to attend.
As you travel to the Capital City to celebrate your family member’s contributions, we desire to honor you as well with a smooth and helpful visit to Tallahassee. Please find all of the information you will need for the event below.
Attending the Ceremony & Reception:
- Each inductee is allowed up to 9 family members or friends to attend and be seated at a table along with them.
- Each Inductee’s 9 guests must register via the Registration Page on this website to be seated together . If a guest is not pre-registered the Commission cannot guarantee their seating. Registration closes May 25th.
- If you are registered online as a guest of an inductee, you will only be designated as such if your name was included as a part of the official guest submission to the Commission by the family’s Main Point of Contact (see below).
Family’s Main Point of Contact:
- Upon the announcement of the chosen inductees from the Florida Governor, each inductee’s Main Point of Contact will be communicated with regarding any additional details beyond the information on this website. They will be contacted via phone and email. If you are a designated family point of contact, please mark the appropriate box on the registration page.
- Each family contact should provide the Commission with a list of up to 9 attendees by May 7th via email to Florida_CRHOF@FCHR.MyFlorida.com. This list will aid the Commission in verifying guests eligible to be seated at the inductee’s table as well as provide information for formal invitation to be mailed. Download the guest list form here.
403 Stadium Drive, Bldg. B
Tallahassee, FL 32306